Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Slacker

Obviously I have been slacking lately on the blog posts lately. I have been swamped at work. We are gearing up for our annual conference next week in Hilton Head. My mom and Sawyer will be traveling with me to the beach. That way, I can spend a little time with him when I am not working, and Will can get a little break while we are gone for a couple of days.

Let's see....I don't think I have done a recap of our long weekend in Edisto a couple of weeks back. We had a wonderful time with my family! However, Sawyer came down with his first cold. He was a trooper though. He was snotty and congested, but was in great spirits. It really didn't seem to bother him at all. He is still getting over the tail end of it this week. In fact, Will and I both ended up with it as well.


Our little family!
Me and Sawyer at sunset

Beach time
Sawyer's first boat ride
Boat Nap

Also, while I have been away, we celebrated my birthday! On the last night at the beach, we had a special birthday dinner and cake to celebrate my birthday a few days early. Back at home on my birthday, I was feeling pretty crummy with my cold. Will brought me gatorade and Bojangles for dinner. I snuggled with my boys and had a nice evening at home. He also had his cousin make me funfetti cupcakes! He and Sawyer had been to the Mad Platter and painted me a neat container with Sawyer's hand and feet prints. I ended up going to the doctor the next day to get some meds...ends up I had a sinus infection. Lovely way to spend my birthday. Will took me out to dinner on Saturday night to Pasta Fresca. I was feeling better by then. We really enjoyed our date night without Sawyer. He stayed at my mom's house. On Sunday, we had lunch with my Dad to celebrate both of our birthdays (his is the week before mine). We had a nice lunch at Dano's, one of our favorite pizza places in town.
I think that is pretty much sums up what we have been up to the last couple of weeks. Nothing too exciting as usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment