Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, June 24, 2013

Splish Splash!

Friday afternoon after work, I took Sawyer to our neighborhood pool. He hadn't been to the pool much before, so I wasn't sure how he would do. We loaded up and headed over around 4:00. I blew up his new float and applied sunscreen. We eased into the pool. The water was a perfect temperature. He didn't like the float at first. I think he didn't feel secure with his legs dangling and not being held. He gradually got used to it, and enjoyed splashing with his hands and making motor boat noises!



Sunday, we had more water fun at Ollie's birthday party at Saluda Shoals Park. We played at the Splash Pad. Sawyer wasn't really a fan. He was fine when the water was not right near him, but as soon as it started spraying him, he freaked out. He enjoyed watching and pointing at the water, but didn't want to get too close to it. 




We head down to Edisto on Friday for the week of the 4th! I hope Sawyer does alright around the water then. He has been weary of the ocean before, but we will try and introduce it to him again. I want him to enjoy the water, but have a healthy fear of it as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment