October is officially here, so we got out all of Sawyer's Halloween clothes and jammies. I absolutely love this time of year...just wish is wasn't still 90 degrees outside! I also made a new fall wreath for our front door. I think it turned out pretty good.
Monday, October 7, 2013
Fall Beach Weekend
Two weekends ago, we went down to Edisto to celebrate my birthday and spend time with my family. We left after lunch on Friday and were able to stay until Monday. What a wonderful long weekend it was! My parents and both of my sisters were there, as well as, a few family friends. Sawyer was spoiled rotten and wanted to be held the whole time. He was not content to sit and play alone, like he sometimes does at home. He wanted all of everyone's attention. Of course, he is cutie and everyone obliged. The weather couldn't have been more perfect! We had a wonderful time out on the boat, sitting on the porch or dock, and watching football.
After coming home from the beach on Monday afternoon, we headed out to my dad's farm to celebrate both of our birthdays. He got Sawyer a fun dog push and ride toy. He loved it! We also went out to the barn to check out the horses. Sawyer likes to look at them from afar, but is not impressed when they are close up.
This past week, Sawyer and I had our first date night to Chick-fil-a. Will had a lodge meeting Thursday night, so we went out to get some dinner and have some play time. He loved it! Cheap entertainment :)
October is officially here, so we got out all of Sawyer's Halloween clothes and jammies. I absolutely love this time of year...just wish is wasn't still 90 degrees outside! I also made a new fall wreath for our front door. I think it turned out pretty good.
October is officially here, so we got out all of Sawyer's Halloween clothes and jammies. I absolutely love this time of year...just wish is wasn't still 90 degrees outside! I also made a new fall wreath for our front door. I think it turned out pretty good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment