Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Odds & Ends

Not much exciting has been going on in the lives of the Tevepaughs lately. I have finished reading "The Help" and am looking for a new book to read. Any suggestions? I am eagerly awaiting the release of Dorothea Benton Frank's "Folly Beach" and Mary Kay Andrew's "Summer Rental" this summer. I am also looking forward to Janet Evanovich's "Smokin' Seventeen." These are some of my favorite authors!




Other than reading and baking, not much else is going on. I am still going to the gym, though not as often as I would like. I really need to make time at least 3 days a week.

I have two graduation parties that I am baking for for this weekend. I will be busy most of this week making cupcakes and such. I love to bake!! I spend all day at work, then I get to come home and do what I enjoy doing, hence why I haven't been to the gym as often as I would like. I guess I need to get better at scheduling my afternoons/evenings.

1 comment: