Will and I traveled to Beaufort this weekend for one of his college buddies' wedding. We left early Saturday morning and got to the hotel in time to check in and rest a bit. The wedding was at 1:00, so we grab a quick bite to eat before hand. After the ceremony, we had 2 hours to kill before the reception. We stopped by the grocery store so the boys could get beer before heading back to the hotel to relax a bit. Things definitely livened up once they started drinking. The reception was fun, food was good, and so was the company. Overall, it was a nice chance to get away for a night and have some fun.
Prom Pose at the church after the wedding
Newberry College group and spouses at the reception
In other news, I had another doctor's appointment today. We will now be going every 2 weeks. I am currently 27 weeks and 4 days pregnant, I can't believe how fast it has gone by. I had to drink the glucose drink today and wait an hour and have blood drawn. It was not as terrible as I thought it was going to be, although, I have been feeling a little yucky all day because of it. The doctor also checked on Sawyer. I am measuring just right and his heartbeat was good and strong. I love listening to that sweet sound. I enjoy these check ups- they reassure me that everything is alright. Not that he doesn't on a regular basis, he is very active. I feel movements and thumps throughout the day and often during the night. He has been responding to music, as well. Will will play music on his phone and rest it on my belly. He will often thump the phone and we can see it move. He likes southern rock and a little bit of country music. We can't wait to meet him and see what his personality is like and what kind of person he will become.
No comments:
Post a Comment