Yesterday, Will and I went in for a check-up at the doctor's office. They had me go in for an extra ultrasound because my placenta was borderline low. They saw this on my last ultrasound in January and they wanted to see if it had moved to where it should be....it did! So, no worries there. Bonus...we got to see our sweet boy! He is doing well and measuring a little ahead. I am 24 weeks and 5 days today and he was measuring 25 weeks and a couple of days. He weighs about 1 lb 13 oz. His heartbeat was good and strong (158 bpm). We were very pleased with the visit. I also got permission to take something stronger than Tums for the wicked heartburn I have been experiencing. I can take Zantac once a day. I have been waking up in terrible pain at night because of the heartburn...last night it didn't bother me at all! I go back to the doctor in 3 weeks for my glucose test for gestational diabetes. Hopefully I will pass with flying colors. I currently have no symptoms at all, and very little, if any swelling.
Tomorrow after work, I am heading over to the Palmetto Kids Consignment sale. I have pre-registered as a New Mom, so I get to shop early. I am looking forward to seeing what kind of steals and deals I can find for Sawyer, perhaps some clothes and toys! I'm not going to go overboard, because I know we will be getting lots of goodies at our showers. However, I can't pass up a good deal!
Hope ya'll have a good week! Looking forward to our trip to Edisto this weekend!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment