Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Vacation recap

I returned back to work yesterday after 11 glorious days home with my family. We had the most wonderful, fun filled Christmas ever! It was so neat to experience it through Sawyer's eyes. He was amazed by everything, a little overwhelmed at times.

Our holidays in pictures:
We started off the weekend before Christmas with a visit with Santa at our favorite breakfast spot, Just Us. 
We went over to Will's parents on Sunday the 23rd for Christmas with the Varns...look at me, I can sit up by myself!
Christmas Eve at my dad's farm outside of Camden 
Christmas Eve after church at the Utsey's 
Christmas morning at our house...





Christmas morning at my parent's house
Christmas Day at the lake with Will's grandparents
The day after Christmas in Traveler's Rest at my aunt and uncle's house
William Alexander the bear, Sawyer, and Lady
Weekend at Edisto- December 28-30

I love rocking on the porch in the sun!

Playtime with Jace, my parent's dog, at the beach
New Year's Eve at our house
Happy New Year!

New Year's Day at Congaree Hunt Club
Well, that about sums it up....what a special time of year! Looking forward to what 2013 has in store for our family! I'm sure it will be a wonderful year full of great adventures and tons of new memories! 



























No comments:

Post a Comment