Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend Review

Will and I had a wonderful, busy weekend. We spent Friday night at the Fairgrounds for the "Save the Pigs" event. The event was a fundraiser in conjuction with the Carolina Children's Home BBQ Cook-off on Saturday. We had a great time with friends, helping them get their hog ready to cook for Saturday. Lots of great food and entertainment. Will spent Saturday working on my car, again! He and his dad have been trying to fix the hiccup in it for over a week. They are doing a wonderful job replacing parts and cleaning parts, however, whatever the problem is, is still not fixed!! I attended my cousin Les' graduation luncheon with my parents. It was a wonderful celebration of a wonderful young man. Saturday night, Will and I went out to dinner for a friend's birthday at StoneFire American Grill. We had a delicious dinner and enjoyed the company of great friends. Sunday, we were at it again! We went to church to celebrate the Baptism of a precious little girl. Her parents are in our church group. They hosted a fabulous brunch at their home following the church service. After lunch, Will went back to work on my car some more and I ran a few errands and finally got a little down time. While running my errands, I was on the hunt for a mini-bundt cake pan. I had a Sweet Caroline's customer ask if I made these precious little bundt cakes. I went to three different stores before I finally found the pan. The cakes turned out beautifully. Hope ya'll had a great weekend, as well!


Mini-Bundt Cake Pan

Mini vanilla bundt cakes dusted with powdered sugar

1 comment: