Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 23, 2012

Boy or Girl?

We have anxiously been waiting for the news of whether our bundle of joy is a boy or girl. We find out tomorrow morning!!! We go to our doctor at her new office for the first time as well. She recently changed practices, so we will be visiting her new practice. Going to her new practice also means we will be delivering at a different hospital, which is fine with us. At this appointment, we will have the anatomy scan ultrasound and a regular checkup. I'm sure what else will be on the agenda. We just can't wait to see our baby and hear his or her heartbeat again!


Blue or Pink?
For almost the entire pregnancy, I have thought it is a boy...I guess we will see tomorrow. Hopefully baby will not be shy and will show us the goods! We do have names picked out for either a boy or a girl. We have decided that we are going to keep the name a secret until the baby is born. Hopefully I will be able to keep it a secret and not spill the beans. I know I will be so excited to share will our friends and family.
Stay tuned for the big news tomorrow...

Oh, and we bought our crib this weekend! Can't wait to pick out fabric, bedding, and accessories.

I think I forgot to share all of the wonderful things that Baby T got for Christmas. I hope he or she looks good in cute little yellow duckies and Clemson gear because that's the majority of what we got. We really appreciate all of the love that our family and friends showed our baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment