Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 12, 2012

My New-to-Me Ride!

I finally got my new car last night! Last week, the trusty Pathfinder got hit in the Publix parking lot while I was grocery shopping. That was the last straw for her. She was really shaky and made horrible noises. She was deemed unsafe for me to drive (other than to and from work), and definitely unsafe for the future bambino to ride in. We did lots of research last weekend and went to test drive. We ended up deciding on the Dodge Journey. The size and price were perfect for us. I knew I wanted an SUV, but not a huge one. After test driving the Journeys, I fell in love. Now, we just had to find one for the right price, low mileage, and with the features/colors we wanted. We ended up at Carmax sometime on Saturday and drove one of their cars. It wasn't the right one for us though. However, the one we wanted was at the Carmax in Greenville. The nice people would have it transferred to Columbia for us. It got here safely and was ready for us to drive/inspect last night. We were already financed, so we signed some papers and brought her home. I can't wait to take some time this weekend and learn all of the features that she offers. I also need to get all of my things organized and accessible. I think she is going to be a great choice for us and our growing family!


2010 Dodge Journey


No comments:

Post a Comment