Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ok, so I blabbed....

I didn't even last 24 hours. How in the world was I going to keep our baby boy's name a secret? Are you kidding me? I am so excited to share with everyone! I want to be able to call him by name with friends and family, and I want them to be able to do the same. Also, there are some really cute baby things out there that might need his name on them.

William Sawyer

We are going to call him Sawyer. William is a family name on both sides of our family. My mother's grandfather, uncle, and cousin are all William. On my husband Will's dad's side of the family, William goes back for many, many generations. Most of them are William S. Will's dad and Will are both William Steven. We didn't really want our son to be a third, but we knew we wanted to continue the tradition of William S., and Will wanted his initials to be the same as his, WST. So, we started thinking of "S" boy names. Neither of us could think of any great "S" family names that we wanted to use. One night, we were on a baby names website and started reading off "S" boy names. We got to Sawyer and both loved it instantly. So, that's how our little boy got his name. I hope he likes it, because we sure do!

No comments:

Post a Comment