We have Sawyer's party all planned out! The big day is just around the corner on June 15th! I wanted to share a little bit of the inspiration for the party. You can see more if you follow me on Pinterest. Look on Sawyer's party board. See button on the right sidebar.
His shirt is white with his name in navy
Alligator ring-toss
Alligator pool
Cookie favors
We are going to use navy chevron and lime green accents for the tables and decorations. I can't wait to see it all come together!
Such a cute party! it is actually a good idea. I was also putting a lot of stress on my brain as to what theme can be kept for my niece’s birthday party. I think I must stop using my brain further and settle down with this theme. I have also booked one of the pool side San Francisco venues. It’s going to be fun.
Such a cute party! it is actually a good idea. I was also putting a lot of stress on my brain as to what theme can be kept for my niece’s birthday party. I think I must stop using my brain further and settle down with this theme. I have also booked one of the pool side San Francisco venues. It’s going to be fun.
ReplyDelete