Weight Watchers Wednesday
I have been giving some serious thought to my weight and appearance lately. I am not happy with how I look. I still have about 10 pounds to lose before getting back down to my pre-baby weight. I have been going to a kickboxing class regularly on Monday nights at my gym. I try to go to the gym at least one other day as well. That doesn't always usually happen! By the time I get off work at 5, I'm exhausted and I just want to go home and spend time with my boys. I have really enjoyed the kickboxing class though. I have gone 5 weeks in a row! It is a really good workout, but that alone is not enough. I also plan to walk in the neighborhood as well. I may end up doing that in the mornings before work, so it doesn't cut into my time with Sawyer and Will in the evenings. I know I need to eat better, too! Will and I have talked about starting to plan our weeknight dinners to cook at home. We attempted that this week. We did well Monday night, however, last night we were lazy and ordered Chinese food....not a good choice for either of us! We know we need to do better. Today, I took the plunge and joined Weight Watchers online. I got a three month subscription. I definitely need the accountability of tracking and measuring the foods I eat during the day. Hopefully, the combination of going to the gym more, walking, and eating healthier will help me shed these pesky pounds. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment